Day 11: The Break
Winter in Pittsburgh means the frigid cold, icy winds and tumbling snow. I said TUMBLing, haha!
Anyways, it started snowing like heck today. It looked really pretty on our campus but it wasn’t fun to walk in. I actually had trouble walking because the snow kept attacking my face, haha.
But yes, this is a picture of the hot dog stand I work at: Joe’s Dog House. And those are my lovely bosses, Chris and Joe! When I got to the hotdog stand, ready to work, they just asked me what I wanted to eat and said that I didn’t have to work today.
I was really happy because I didn’t want to serve in the snow and plus I wanted to get some work done and talk to a certain someone! :3
I LOVE KIND PEOPLE! (:
By the way, it’s 1/11/11! :D SO COOL!
- koincidents likes this
- theycallmehanny said: you make my day:]
- blkbirdfly likes this
- sulfurargonaluminiumiodine likes this
- sulfurargonaluminiumiodine said: how the hayl you make yo font so tiny
- loueezay said: Talk to a certain person? ooh la la!
- thebestdunphy said: Kind people are awesome :)
- davidbabs posted this